Sponsored Ads

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Obama's Credit Card Declined At A Fancy Restaurant!!!!



Obama's credit card declined? Yep! that was exactly what happened.....A very awkward situation, you would say!...But wait a minute now! This is not one of those cases of insufficient funds, so let's just calm down, ok!
first of all, the president makes $400, 000 a year and also gets a non-taxable $50, 000 expenses account. So trust me he's got enough money to pay for his own meal...(believe dat)!

See more after the jump!!!




President Barack Obama was speaking with workers at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in Washington on Friday, where he announced a new protection for debit cards used to deliver federal benefits. During his speech, he recalled the one time his credit card was declined at a  restaurant.





The president and first lady, Michelle Obama were at an upscale restaurant in Noho, during his stay in New York for the annual United Nation General Assembly when this happened. According to him, he thought he had falling a victim of identity fraud but "It turned out, I guess I don't use it enough, so they thought there was some fraud going on" he said. 

"Luckily, Michelle had hers. I was trying to explain to the waitress, You know, that I really think that I've been paying my bills" he added. "Even I'm affected by this"

Thank you Michelle for saving the day...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts