Sponsored Ads

Saturday, October 11, 2014

"Nigerians Are Still Missing My Late Father"...Gumsu Abacha




Really girl!

Orisirisi osisko nigeria limited....lol.......I stumbled on this and i just had to blog about it. The first daughter of  late maximum ruler, Sani Abacha says Nigerians still misses her father's dictatorship leadership. Gumsu Abacha said she came to the conclusion after closely monitoring people's comment on the trends of political event in Nigerian via the social media.



After Blasting Soyinka, Gumsu Sani Abacha Is Back With Another Thought-Provoking Message


Pouring out her heart on her tweeter page she wrote.....

"All of a sudden I miss my late father.And I realize that Nigerians miss his leadership everyday when I read people's comments on social media. Whatever you think remains your opinion. He was a loving and caring father. He had a good heart. He was the best ever".

"Happy 54th Independence day to all my Nigerian brothers and sisters. We shall keep rising! May our nations tomorrow be brighter, stronger, prosperous and safer"


I like the part..."Whatever you think remains your opinion" Gumsu, this is definitely your personal opinion and you are entitled to it,  but when you post your personal opinion on a public domain, it stops being personal, so people like me get the chance to contribute and question your opinion.. My question is....."What planet are you on sweetheart?" Abeg, leave matter make I hear word, monkey no fine but im mama like am. Smchew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts