Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby A rapist On Stage!!!



Noooooo Buress! No Bill Cosby jokes boy! (Why you do that boy?)....lol

Mr Cosby is a well respected entertainer who has affected our society positively through his work on screen, stage,  as well as his support for important causes, I don't believe anyone wants to think of America's beloved dad as a rapist....I know, I don't! 

Truth is you really can't call him a rapist. He was never charged or convicted. You are not guilty until it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt in the court of law...#JustSaying!  

See more after the jump!!!


This is really not funny! During a stand-up show in Philadelphia last Thursday, comedian Hannibal, went straight for Bill Cosby's jugular, calling Mr Cosby out on his alleged sexual assault.

"Bill Cosby has the f***ing smuggest old black man public personal that I hate. 'Pull your pants up, black people'. I was on TV in the '80s. I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom"
"Yeah, but you raped women Bill Cosby. So, It brings you down a couple notches---I don't curse on stage. But yeah, you're a rapist"  he said.

"I don't know what I'm doing by telling you. I guess, I just want to just at least make it weird for you to watch Cosby Show reruns" he added.





There has been a major backlash since the show and responding to the backlash, the 'Broad City' star said on the Howard Stern Show on Tuesday, that he created the bit after reading about the sexual assault allegations against the legendary comedian...

 Mr Cosby has been accused of raping at least 13 women in assaults that took place as far back as the 1970s. Cosby never responded to the charges and has never been charged for wrong doing.

"It's just information that is out there. I said it and I got to stand on it" Buress said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts