Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Joselyn Dumas Praises Genevieve Nnaji!!!!

Click for Full Image Size


To say that Queen G is loved and admired by fans all over the globe will be an understatement. She is adored by many! Like I wrote in one of my articles about this beautiful and talented diva, 'every woman want to be her and every guy want to be with her'. Like seriously! Who wouldn't? She is the chic----An epitome of beauty, class, hard-work and perseverance.

So many of her colleagues in the movie industry, like Mercy Johnson, Tonto Dike and more have been publicly outspoken about their love and adoration for the screen diva and how much she influenced their chosen career. The latest celeb to sing her praise is Ghanaian TV presenter and actress, Joselyn Dumas.





In a recent interview, the Ghanaian's Range Rover E-Vogue ambassador spoke candidly about how honored she is to be on the same lane with her Idol, Genevive Nnaji  who is also the face of the luxury automobile in Nigeria. Dumas said when she was first contacted to be the face of the brand, she was over-joyed knowing that Nnaji represents the brand in Nigeria, while Victoria Beckham was the global face.......





"Do you know how honored I am? I mean, Genevieve is Genevieve, believe me, my goodness! She is the one I look up to. I absolutely love what she has done with her brand. She knows when to have fun, she knows when to be serious, and I absolutely love her. I think that is exactly what showbiz should be all about"





"Genevieve is a household name in Nigeria. So I feel so proud and honored to be in the same league with her. Have you forgotten that Victoria Beckham the fashionista too is a global face of the Range Rover E-Vogue? I mean these are sexy, hardworking women who are striving for nothing but the best. So, to be in line with these people, I give glory to God. So Genevieve has worked hard, she's one person that if I'm asked to admire someone in Africa, I will say Genevieve. She and Omotola. I admire their presence. They epitomize success, class, hard-work; everything that is great and good. They tell you to work hard and you will succeed with anything that you wanted and to me, it's great honor to share success lane with such women" she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts