Sponsored Ads

Saturday, October 4, 2014

OGD Speaks On The Upcoming Ogun LP Members Public Declaration For PDP!!!



The former governor of Ogun state, His Excellency Otunba Gbenga Daniel speaks on the Upcoming Coming Labour Party Members Public Declaration for PDP which is slated for October 12th, 2014 at Ake Palace in Abeokuta......Please read below!

ON HIS SENATORIAL AMBITION:

"I am not a selfish person . If I wanted, I could stay back in Labour Party and go to Senate, but I decided not to do that. Ogun needs true leadership, one with purpose and vision"

"If Buruji Kashamu says he wants to run, if that is what will bring peace, I will freely allow him. All I want is to have this incumbent and inept government removed".

See more after the jump!!!





ON THE CHANCE OF LP MEMBERS IN PDP:

"The same thing happened in 2011. The conflict in PDP gave birth to PPN and we all know that episode; quarrel between top stakeholders gave victory to Amosun of the then ACN. We must correct that and now is the time to act", stressed.

Continuing, Otunba Daniel explained, "the truth is that the Labour party is strong in Ogun East, not strong in Ogun Central and not so strong in Ogun West."

"If we go into next year's general election with this kind of indices, you know what it means. So, why not go into a coalition with another political party that also has some grounds and consolidate?" He further disclosed that talk has reached an advance stage with PDP and that LP members will be warmly welcomed.

"I was in Aso-Rock yesterday(Thursday) and we agreed that all defecting LP members will be fully absorbed. Also, part of the agreement was also that we will partake in PDP Southwest conference coming up at the end of the month"




ON LP GUBER ASPIRANT:

"Party stakeholders will seat and decide. But let me add that the best aspirants are in our camp(LP). However, I personally know all aspirant and we will do our best to produce the best candidate"

ON HIS CASE WITH EFCC:

"It stands logic in it's head that whoever is in PDP is freed of corruption charges. My EFCC case is an unjust persecution and we are proving it. The case was politically motivated".

"One of the allegation is that I stole Local Government Funds. The truth is I did not touch a dime as alleged by Tunji Oladunjoye in his fictitious petition".

"Imagine someone saying, I deducted 1.3 billion out of 1.2 billion. Isn't it funny? Does it even make sense?"

ON ANY FUTURE PACT WITH AMOSUN:

"It is tough. People have died. Recall the case of Apagun Olumide, a man who loves this state to the core. He was murdered because he was my supporter. Similar cases too. So for me, pact with Amosun will not work"

Source ~ AIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts