Sponsored Ads

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Linda Ikeji will definitely Be back!!!




Yep! I have been following what happened to Linda Ikeji's blog and it is kind of sad.....This can happen to any blogger. In a very crazy world where every blogger wants to get the news out as fast as possible, one can get carried away and lift a story from a site, forgetting to acknowledge the source. I am not making a case for her.....It is what it is, but I believe she will be back. She is a tough cookie and I don't think she came this far just to be booted out. I sincerely hope she gets reinstated!!!

See more photos after the jump!!!



Ok Linda, you never should have posted photos of your toys, particularly the very recent white 2014 'bad boy' bellow......lol





We wish you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts