Sponsored Ads

Monday, October 27, 2014

Rihanna Looks Sexy In Black At The Launch Of New Fragrance!!!!



Beautiful and talented R&B singer, Rihanna stepped out on Saturday afternoon looking sexy in a black ensemble. The event was the launch of her new men's fragrance, "Rogue Man" at the Macy's at Lenox Square in Atlanta.

The "Umbrella" singer, shown brighter than ever as she shows of her fantastic figure in a black halter top with matching pants and lots of accessories. Speaking about her new fragrance she said.....

"I am all about the ladies, so this is one time I get to do something special for my men, but the ladies still get to enjoy it too. All my mail friends have it. I tested on the first. I also sent it home with my girls to test it out on their boyfriends"

Check out more photos after the jump!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts