Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Model Danii Phae Shared Pics Of Battered Face After Attack By Rapper BF!!!



This is real sad and no woman should have to take this. Here is model Danii Phae and what she shared about her experience in the hands of her abusive rapper boyfriend, Justin Joseph aka J$tash, a struggling rapper in NYC.

"This is very hard for me at this moment in my life to express my heart/mind to the world, but I will say, these last few months have been the worst month of my life.I was dating someone(J$tash) that abused me verbally, emotionally and physically throughout the end duration of our relationship. Monday morning on September 15th 2014, my life was forever changed. A person I thought and believed i could trust, whom I gave my love/time/energy to brutally punched me in my face repeatedly with his fist while I became slowly unconscious, covered in blood in his Brooklyn apartment bed" 

See more after the jump!!!





"After he was done, he told me to not tell my friends. He also started to prepare legal actions to protect himself in case I press charges against him. He cried and became unstable within his emotions and was apologetic towards his actions, but would continue to say i did this to myself.

"He then boarded a flight to Japan a few hours after and has been sending me text messages claiming he will destroy me even more than he already did. He said he will ruin my life! I git brutally beaten for confronting him on infidelity which caused him to become violent in an instant.

"Do not interpret this as a cry for help, this is honestly a decision to speak up against domestic violence for those who can't due to the manipulative acts our abusers inflicts on us to never speak up and for those who didn't survive because of brutal domestic violence. I will not allow myself to sit in the shadows of darkness and disrespect myself for not taking a stand.

I am speaking out for all my women! Be brave, this is what bravery looks like"





There is help available for all kinds of abuse. You can call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or TTY----1-800-787-3224. There are also other organizations like www.houseofruthinc.org,  their number is 1-877-988-5559, www.childrensaidsociety.org, you can reach them on the phone at 212-331-9474 as well as www.loveisrespect.org and they also can be reached at 1-866-331-9474.
May God bless and give you the courage to walk out of an abusive relationship before it gets too late!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts