Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SEXY AS SHE WANNA BE, JENNIFER LOPEZ, AKA J.LO, AKA 'JENNY FROM THE BLOCK' DEBUTS A SEXY ALBUM COVER, TO RECEIVE ICON AWARD BY BILLBOARD!!!

Jennifer Lopez  new album cover has people's pulse racing. The 44 year old surprised her world wide when she shared a preview of her 10th studio album "A.K.A" with her more than 27 million twitter followers on Tuesday. She simply captioned it "COMING SOON"





J.Low is seen on the cover, dressed in red penciled leather skirt with a belted top that bare covered her breast.

"Music has always been my first love". The singer and actress said in a press release. 
"As a girl who grew up in Bronx, i listened to everything. 
  In my career, i have always made music that is a refection 
  of me and where i am in my life.I do what i feel and i do 
   things that feel authentic to me. I am a lot of different 
    things and i do a lot of different things. I love hip hop,
     pop, dance music and R&B. I have created a collection 
      of songs that make me feel good and make me feel happy"

She has big collaborators like Robin Thicke, big Sean and Wiz Khalifa on this album and it's scheduled to be released on June 17th.
Meanwhile, the billboard announced Monday that Jenny will be receiving the Icon Award at this year's ceremony in on May 18th.

"Jennifer Lopez is one of the most iconic performers of her generation". said Larry Klein,
 producer of the Billboard Music Awards.
"We are thrilled to honor her historic career with 
   the 2014 Icon Award and will be on the edge of 
    our seats like everyone else when she takes the stage" 

Lopez will be performing with Pittbull during the show to debut the official anthem for this year's FIFA World Cup, "We Are Ane(Ole Ola)"




LET'S WE FORGET:
Some of J.Lo's on stage powerful performances that had us begging for more....






















































Story Source ~ FoxNewsLatino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts