Sponsored Ads

Friday, June 27, 2014

Jenny McCarthy & Sheri Shephard Leaves "The View"

Major shake ups today!......There has been several reports this morning about big changes to ABC's "The View". Sources says Sheri Shepherd is out. So is Jenny McCarthy.


 


Producers and people close to Ms Shepherd told CNN on Thursday, they have known for months that Sheri was ready to go. They added that she kept it quiet because she didn't want to upstage or disrupt Barbara Walter's retirement...
Walters bid farewell to "The View" last month, although she will still serve as the show's executive producer...








Co-host, Jenny tweeted Thursday a hint that she is leaving the talk show......

"If Sheri goes....I go too # sisters" She added, "My view will be changing too. As with many hard working folks..Thanks to everyone at the show for your dedication and an amazing year"
Whoopi Goldberg is the only one not rumored to be leaving.

According to TMZ, Rosie O'Donnell could return. Also rumored to be potential host are Laila Ali, Ross Matthews and Jesse Palmer....



































In a statement to Deadly Hollywood, Sheri said......
"After careful consideration, it is time for me to move on. I am extremely grateful to Barbara Walters and Bill Gedde for giving me the opportunity. I look forward to the business opportunities that lay ahead for me and I am incredibly grateful to my 'View' family and my fans for supporting me on this journey"



We wish her well.....Now that it's down to Whoopi Goldberg, who would you like to see co-host the show?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts