Sponsored Ads

Saturday, August 23, 2014

"I Don't Whore Around".....Jennifer Lopez!!!



Contrary to popular believe, Jennifer Lopez aka JLO wants y'all to know that she ain't that type of girl.
The 45 year old mother of two says she doesn't sleep around, she just loves being in relationship and has actually been celibate since her split from boyfriend Casper....

More after the jump!!!





Here is what jenny from the block told Chelsea Handler on her show Chelsea lately.....

"I like being in a relationship. I am not one, to like, whore around and stuff like that---that's not my thing. I just go on a connection with a person, you know what i mean? I don't really plan things out. they just happen. Maybe I need to plan better"


Meanwhile, we don't know how true her claim is, because, JLo and Casper where spotted together in LA just this past Monday. TMZ reported that when Jlo sighted their photographer she ducked for cover...Really? WhyYouDuckedJlo? You know you're guilty when you duck like that...lol!

0819-jlo-casper-fameflynet

Jlo and Casper broke up after dating for two and half years. The break-up was as a result of claims that Casper was cheating with a transgender. A claim he denied and even threatened to sue!
They reportedly broke up then amicably and parted as friends but we think they are now friends with benefits......I mean, look at them, that's her car and he's driving.....go figure!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts