Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Beyonce Shot Down Divorce Rumor At The 2014 VMA!!!!

It was a Beyonce overdose at the just concluded Video Music Awards where she was presented with the 2014 MTV Michael Jackson Vanguard Award by no other, than two of her most precious people in the world....her husband, rap mogul, Jay Z and her adorable daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The 'single ladies' singer delivered an epic performance that brought everyone on their feet, but it was her two year old, Blue Ivy Carter...(B.I.C) that totally stole the show. The little cutie showed off some dance moves as mom rocked the house in one of a kind performance and later joined dad on stage to present her super-star mom with her award........Check out more photos after the jump!!!!

Beyonce+Knowles+2014+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+gDdt8FaprlGl

Queen Bey who was described as 'the greatest living entertainer' could not hold back the tears as her 'beloved' and her 'Blue Blue' came up stage to present her with the award. The couple then locked lips in a passionate kiss, thereby dispelling all notions that there was trouble in paradise.

See more after the jump!!!



 Blue melted everyone's heart when she grabbed the mic and said..."Yayyy Mommy"....(Mommy's #1 Cheerleader!)......In her acceptance speech, the singer said.....

"I have nothing to say, But I'm filled with so much gratitude. I thank God for this moment. I love you all so much. Blue Blue, I love you. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight"

Beyonce+Knowles+2014+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+vS9V0CHe3tbl
Beyonce+Knowles+2014+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+nXu2Wo5IxZTl
Beyonce+Knowles+2014+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+8U7i4cpSN7el
Beyonce+Knowles+2014+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+vS9V0CHe3tbl
Blue+Ivy+Carter+2014+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+BN2oKKRpkFGl







Watch a the Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy moments at the 2014 VMA!!!


Blue Ivy is just is the cutest! She can't stop cheering mommy on! That's what's up y'all. Love me some Beyonce!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts