Sponsored Ads

Monday, November 6, 2017

Brother Love?: Sean 'P Diddy' Combs Announces Name Change Again!!!

Image result for sean combs

Sean Combs or the artist formerly known as Diddy, P Diddy, Puffy, Puff  Daddy, Papa 1, Swag, etc is changing his name again. The rap mogul who turned 48, this weekend, announced on his Twitter page on Saturday that he would be going with a new name and will not be answering to any of his former moniker anymore.....His new name is Love or Brother Love......

"I have some very serious news," he said in a video uploaded to Twitter. "I've been praying on this and… I knew it was risky, 'cause it could come off as corny to some people, (but) I decided to change my name again."

See more after the jump!!!
"I'm just not who I am before. I'm something different. So my new name is Love a.k.a. Brother Love. I will not be answering to Puffy, Diddy, Puff Daddy, or any of my other monikers but Love or Brother Love" ....he said, sporting a sun hat and roaming a beach.




The Grammy Award winning artist, is likely as well known for his tendency to switch up his title as he is for his music. His debut single "Can Nobody Hold Me Down" was released under the name Puff Daddy in 1997, but by 2001, he'd adopted the name P. Diddy. In 2005, he dropped the "P" and began performing under the name Diddy, only to return to Puff Daddy in 2014.

Well, he has decided again to switch his title. So, the next time you see the him, you better show him some Love....literally!

Alright Diddy, oh sorry, Love (Ughrr, I can't keep up). Lol. Good luck Brother Love and Happy birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts