Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Kim Kardashian Claims That 'Four-Year-Old' Daughter, North West Wants Her Own Youtube Channel!!!

Image result for Kim Kardashian, Kanye and their children

Really Kim? You want us to believe this mess? Well, I don't....She's 4 four crying out loud....let her be a child. Don't mess with her innocence for some dollars....Urgrhhh!

Ok, so, in an interview with Fashion Journal: Women's Wear Daily, reality star, Kim Kardashian-West revealed that her daughter, North, who is only 4-years old wants her own YouTube Channel....Whatever!

'The other day, it was so funny. My daughter watches so many YouTube tutorials and videos. She was unboxing the My Little Pony ColorPop collection, and I thought to myself, 'I wish I was recording this,' because her reaction was so funny. 'And then she did makeup on the My Little Pony that they gave and she said, 'Mom, I want to do a YouTube video,' Kim said.

 Well Kanye, isn't pleased with the idea..........(at least, somebody got some sense), and Kim admits she's worried about her daughter being 'exposed' on social media.....

'I don't know if it's something she would really want to do ... but it's always a struggle on how much you want to have exposed or how much access you want them to have to social media. 'In the world we live in today, I don't think you ask someone young growing up to not be on social media - that's just cruel. That's like asking someone to not communicate.' 

Bye girl!!!! (side eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts