Sponsored Ads

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Awww, "My treasure, your heart is my home" VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells His Wife, Dolapo, As They Celebrate Their 28th Wedding Anniversary!!!

Image result for vice president yemi osinbajo and wife

Congratulations to Nigeria's Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his lovely wife, Dolapo who are celebrating their 28th year of blissful marriage today. In his Facebook page the unrepentant romantic sends a lovely message to his wife calling her heart his home. Here it is y'all.....

"When our worlds collided, it was just a matter of time.
Our story began today, many years ago
The harmony in the symphony,
My treasure!
Happy Anniversary Oludolapo
Your heart is my home".

See another photos after the jump!!!

"My treasure, your heart is my home" VP Yemi Osinbajo tells his wife, Dolapo, as they celebrcelebrate their 28th wedding anniversary

Haters will say that Nigerian men are not romantic.............lol Congratulations sir/ma. May God continue to bless your home.Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts