Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Human Rights Lawyer, Femi Falana, To Sue FG After Hurting His Leg In A Road Accident!!!

Image result for Human right lawyer Femi Falana

Human right lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN) has announced that he will be facing off with the Federal government in court fallowing injuries he sustained after falling into a manhole.
Falana said this while delivering his speech at the National Stakeholders Summits on Whistle-blowing in Abuja yesterday.....

."I am sure you saw me limping and using a walking stick when I was coming in. It is because I fell into a manhole while walking to my office on Shehu Shagari Way. I broke my leg and I am even wearing Plaster of Paris and I was even hospitalized. So, I won't like the ordinary Nigerian leave it to God. I have decided that tomorrow, I will sue the Federal Government"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts