Sponsored Ads

Saturday, April 25, 2015

"Yes, For All Intents And Purpose I Am A Woman".....Bruce Jenner!



Kim Kardashian's step dad, Bruce Jenner comes clean about his transition from male to female....The Olympian confirmed the news in a one on one interview with Diane Sawyer, saying..."Yes, for all intent and purpose, I am a woman" The man says he has the "soul of a female, my brain is much more female than it is male"

Really Bruce? It took you 65-years, three failed marriages, many other relationships and 6 kids before realizing you might have the male parts but when you close your eyes and dream, you are a woman?You know what, do your thing mehn....because as ridiculous as this sounds to me. I take my hats off to you for having the courage to finally come out and live his life....Must have been tough!

See more after the jump!!!



Bruce Jenner; Diane Sawyer


It's also funny that he doesn't even think of himself as gay. Hear him....

"I have never been with a guy. There's two different things here. Sexuality is who you are personally attracted to..but gender identity is who you are in your soul" 

He also revealed during the candid interview that his story was one the one true story the family was hiding......
"I had the story. We've done 420 episodes, I think, and the entire run I kept thinking to myself....the one real true real story in the family was the one I was hiding. The one thing that could really make a difference in people's lives was in my soul, and I couldn't say anything"

Sawyer said during the interview that ABC, tried to reach his third wife,  Kris Jenner for comments but that she declined. Kris later denied this via a tweet to Perez Hilton below...

krisjennertweet

His older kids from his first and second marriage showed up during the interview to register their support. None of his famous step-children and his youngest daughter with Kris did. However, her revealed that Kim was the most supportive and he credits Kany West with that. Although they did not appear at the interview, the Kardashians took to their tweeter accounts to show their support. Here are some of the tweets...



..this isn't about me. I'm so proud of you, Dad. You are so brave. My beautiful Hero.
so very proud of you, my hero.

Just finished watching the with the family. Bruzer, I'm soooo proud of you! Dads really are heros

Couldn't be a more proud daughter. With courage and bravery, let's change the world. I am honored to stand by Bruce's side and support him.

I just don't get this, but I wish you well...God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts