Sponsored Ads

Monday, April 6, 2015

OMG!!! Oba Rilwan Warns Lagosians And Others.....Vote Against Ambode And Die In Seven Days!!!



This is so crazy and obviously very personal!!!

The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu has warned the Igbo leaders and Monarchs in Lagos that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressive Congress (APC), Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, emerges as the next governor of the state. Here is what he said....

"On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me"

See more after the jump!!!




Akinwunmi Ambode

"By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water"

"For the Igbos and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now they have properties in the state, so they must do my biding. And that is the biding of the ancestors of Lagos and God"

"I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people can not do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, you can not do here"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts