Sponsored Ads

Monday, April 13, 2015

Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Run***Video***!!!!




GIRL POWER!!!

Former Secretary of State, Hillary R Clinton has put all the nearly two years speculations to rest by announcing on Sunday that she will seek presidency for the second time in 2016. This immediately establishes her as the most likely Democratic nominee,

"I am running for President" she said in a video released just after 3p.m on Sunday.

Watch the video after the jump!!!



"Everyday Americans need a champion. And I want to be that champion" Mrs. Clinton said. "So I am hitting the road to earn your vote---because, it's your time. And I hope you'll join me on this journey"




Let's go there Mrs Clinton! We wish you the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts