Sponsored Ads

Monday, April 6, 2015

President Goodluck Compares His 16-years Of Service In Government To Being In A Cage



Woww! I totally understand, Mr President????

President Goodluck Jonathan has compared his years in government to being in a cage. This is what the soon to become private citizen said while he was receiving Easter visitors at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.....

"I have been in government for 16-years, beginning from 1999. Not in government as a parliamentarian, because if you are a Senator or House of Representative member, you take care of yourself, you live in your own house. I was in a cage, being taken care of by government, from May 29th, 1999 till date; 16 good years. I think it's enough and I am happy"

And like we don't already know (lol), the president went on to state that he considers himself one of the luckiest Nigerians....

"For me as an individual, this Easter coincides with the time I am leaving office, but I always say that I am one of the luckiest Nigerians. I have yet to see anybody luckier than me"

He then added...

"Help me to thank God for that. I will continue to thank Nigerians for giving me the privileged. I became a deputy governor because Bayelsan's voted for me and my governor then (Diepreye Alamieyesiegha). I became a Vice-President because Nigerians voted for (Umaru) Yar'Adua and myself"

Hmmm, we wish you well sir. Now you can go back to having a normal life. God bless you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts