Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bruce Jenner's First Wife, Christie, Breaks Her Silence On His Transition, Says He Told Her In The 70s!!!



Christie Scott is Bruce Jenner's first wife and mother of his two older children, Burt and Cassey Jenner. They were married for nine years (1972-1981). She was the first person Bruce ever confided in about his gender identity. Speaking on Bruce's interview with Diane Sawyer, Christie told George Stephanopoulos on his radio program about her shock when Bruce told her in the first year of their in the 70s.....

"I can't remember the exact words because it was a shock to me, but he opened up his heart and confessed to me, and he had to share his deep, dark secret. he told me he wanted to be a woman, and understandable, I didn't know what to say. It's so hard to wrap your head around it, particularly because, he was such a manly man. he never indicated anything feminine in his demeanor" 

See more after the jump!!!




Speaking on him finally coming out and talking about it, she said....."I'm sure there are plenty of people that don't have the courage to come out at all, ever and they live private, dark tortured live and that's tragic. That's just tragic and the fact that he did share it with me that first year, I feel like that was actually a gift he gave to me, to trust me with something that intimate"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts