Sponsored Ads

Friday, July 4, 2014

"Truth Or Not, They Were Not My Words"....Genenvieve Nnaji!!!!!

Nollywood super star, Genevieve Nnaji says she never called Nollywood "bland & mediocre".
Barely 24 hours after she was put on the blast by a Nollywood movie director, Mac Collins Chidebe for allegedly describing Nollywood as bland and mediocre in an interview with Punch, Gen took to her Instagram account to deny she said those words....




"I never called my industry bland and mediocre. truth or not they were NOT MY WORDS. As a person/writer, you can "assume" what you like about my thought process but DO not project those thoughts as "quotes" by me. It is distasteful, insensitive and quite unprofessional. It's insulting to those limited few working hard to make a difference in the industry. I am a product of Nollywood and my loyalty remains unshaken"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts