Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OMG!!!! Vincent Enyeama & Osaze Odemwingie Quits Super Eagles Also!!!!

Some real terrible news! Less than 24 hours since the super eagles' coach, Stephen Keshi and the team's captain, Joseph Yobo announced their resignation from the team following the teams exit from the world cup in Brazil, Super Eagle's goal keeper, the incomparable, Vincent Enyeama has also quit the team.....So is Osaze Odemwingie!

Now what is really going on? & who the heck is next? Why in the world are we losing good players just because we didn't make it to the quarter finals?





Punch has reported that they all said, they have had their time and would want to concentrate on club level football. Enyeama took to his Instagram account to say a big thanks to God and his fans........

"I want to say a very big #Thank God to my #Super God and to all my fans and and  supporters of the national team, for all the goodwill messages, all the love and support that you gave to me and my colleagues. We   couldn't   make   it   past   that    stage. #WEARENIGERIA, #ILoVeYou #You   all   were   amazing   and   great. #Thank you so much.






He also pleaded with Nigerians to forgive his team  for failing  to beat France at the match......

"I want you all to forgive us. You have all done well to support us to this stage"





the team's striker, Osaze Odemwingie has this to say.....

"I am confident, I should go now and I can say, I have no bad feeling. I am happy we played well but lost. I am not too sure now whether to wish we played badly and win or the other way round. Whatever the case, I am happy I am leaving the team in the hands of capable upcoming juniors. They should be held together for a long time. For me I'm not getting younger, I need to get home to evaluate what plans I have for the future"

And responding to the fact that he was still young, he said...

"That is why I am not conclusive. But to tell you, I will like to face club actions. I still have three years left in my contract. I will like to stick with the club. I am not discussing my moves. I am happy at my club. For me, I have had a fulfilled time with the national team. I have enjoyed every moment of it. I need to quit now. The upcoming players in the team are good. They need all the chance. I just have to go."

Oh boy! It just seem like they all received a memo before the match which read....."Win or resign" This is beyond ridiculous. Any way, let me stop. The upcoming eagles might be better.....It's just sad to see this ones go...

As always we wish them well......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts