Sponsored Ads

Friday, July 11, 2014

A Queens, New York Mom Suffocates Her Child To Death!!!

NicoleKelly_that1960chickdotcom


Nicole 'Nikki' Kelly, 22, of Elmhurst, Queens New York has confessed to killing her 11 months old son.
 Asked why she did it, the young mom told detectives......
"I reached my breaking point, I didn't want him anymore".......So she wrapped her son, little Kiam Felix Jr. in a sheet on Sunday so he could no longer breath then Kelly proceeded to take a shower, got rid of all her baby's belonging and then posted photos of the baby on her Facebook page, featuring one photo of the baby's dead body neatly dressed in a white suit and tie with the caption "R.I.P Tinkabutt"





In another Facebook post, the 22 year old expressed regret about her baby's death.....

"Missing my baby boy so much, wish there was some way I could bring him back to life. I feel horrible knowing he passed away. Am his mother, I was supposed to protect him. I know his spirit will always be around me. I would never forget my 1st Born. He will forever remain in my heart & his family hearts. R.I.P KJ. Am not ready O2 say good bye to you"





Kelly was charged with second degree murder and was undergoing a psyche exam at Elmhurst Hospital. If convicted, she could face 25 years to life in prison.

This makes me so sick to my stomach. You had a choice to give this little cutie up for adoption but you chose to kill him. May God have mercy on you and may the soul of this precious little angel rest in perfect peace......R O B!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts