Sponsored Ads

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nicki Minaj Totally Kills It In Red As She Covers The New Issue Of V Magazine!!!!

screen-shot-2014-11-05-at-12-30-29-pm

I am so feeling the new and improved Nicki Minaj! The rap artist sets the winter issue of the V Magazine, out on Nov. 13th on fire by rocking a red off-shoulder form-fitting dress, beret, red pumps and a pair of matching gloves.
She also features a sheer paneled dress by Balmain.

Talking about her responsibility as an artist to utilize her self made empire to encourage other women she said......

"I always feel, it's important for me to show females that they can be in charge of their own situations" she tells the mag. "I came into the game creating my own brand. I was doing things very early on that set me apart from people who just took orders and allowed their brand to be created for them. I love women who take control, who set standards, and who believes in themselves enough to lead the way in terms of their career. i have done that. When I win and when I lose"

See more photos after the jump!!!



nicki-minaj-v-magazine-4-1415210222
nicki-minaj-v-magazine-3-1415210246
nicki-minaj-v-magazine-2-1415210196

Yes! Love it little mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts