Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Inside The Bizzare World Of Will And Jada Pinkett-Smith's Children: Quantum Physics, Controlling Time And Too Cool For School!!!



Is it me? or are these two little children just weird? Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith's off-springs, Jaden, 16 and Willow, 14, gave a joint, interesting and eye-brow raising interview to T Magazine, where they talked about their interest in quantum physics and ancient texts, as well as discuss their thoughts on time, energy, higher consciousness and the universe, among many other things. You will be shocked at the stuff coming out of the mouth of these teenagers. So, brace yourself people, because, it's about to get philosophical up in here...lol

More after the jump!!!





Asked about their experience of time, Willow responded, "I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that's how I know it doesn't exist"

Her brother, Jaden continued, "It is proven that how time move for you depends on where you are in the universe. It's relative to beings and other places. But on the level of being here on earth, If you are aware in a moment, one second can last a year. And If you are unaware, your whole childhood, your whole life can pass by in six seconds. but it's also such a thing that you can get lost in"

"Because living" Willow added. Jade stated, "right! because, you have to live. There is a theoretical physicist inside all of our minds and you can talk and talk but it's living"




Are you keeping up so far? It's okay. Listen to another interesting part of the interview. These two are way too cool for school....Yep! Willow said school made her depress and Jaden also admitted that he's not doing Driver's Education because people get into accidents and so it's clearly not working.

"Yes, basically, but the crazy thing is it doesn't have to be like that" the 14-year old singer responded when asked if the hardest education is the unlearning of things.

"Here is the real deal: School is not authentic because it ends. It's not true. It's not real. Our learning will never end. The school that we go to every single morning, we will continue to go to" Jaden said. Willow added "Forever, 'til the day that we're in out bed"


MTV Video Music Awards, Willow Smith, Jaden Smith

Jaden continued, "Kids who go to normal school are so teenagery, so angsty...You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver's ed? What's up? I still haven't been to driver's ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can't see how driver's ed is really helping them out" 

And as for Willow she tried the whole school thing and quite frankly, it wasn't for her..."I went to school for one year. It was the best experience but the worst experience. The best experience because, I was like, "Oh, now I know why kids are so depressed" But it was the worst experience because I was depressed"

Really? Where the heck are Will and Jada?.....Please get your kids.....They are making my head hurt....lol!



The two also talked about their creative process when it comes to making new music, Prana energy and making an impact. "I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all times. And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet" Jaden explained.

His sister added..."I think by the time we're  or 30 or 20, we're going to be climbing as many mountains as we can possibly climb"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts