Sponsored Ads

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dayo Adeneye Joins The Race For A political Office!!!

DayoAdeneye_that1960chick.com

The influx of entertainers into politics continues with ace broadcaster and co-owner of Prime-time Entertainment, Dayo "D1" Adeneye, officially declaring his ambition to run under the All Progressive Congress (APC) ticket for the Ogun State House of Assembly. He will be representing Odogbolu constituency.
Below is the press release announcing his intent to run.......

"Acceding to the demands of his people last weekend during a meeting with leaders of thought and youth in Odogbolu constituency of Ogun state, D-one said, 
"The invitation is an invitation to service and I am quite humbled to bring back home the entire knowledge I have garnered around the world, to change and lead. To whom much is given, much is equally expected and because my root is here, I am ready to sacrifice my all for service"

The numbers of celebs running for political office come 2015, just keeps climbing. This morning, it was announced that Mama Gee will be running as well. I wonder who is next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts