Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Nick Cannon Reveals It's Highly Unlikely That He Would Ever Ties The Knot A Second Time!!!

bf80568ffb1c

Although Nick Cannon insists his divorce from Mariah Carey has been amicable, he reveals he probably won't take another trip down the aisle. 

"I feel like marriage isn't for everyone," 
the Chi-Raq star, 35, tells DuJour in a recent interview.

"A friend of mine put it the funniest way" He said,

'If you heard that there was a 50/50 chance of living or dying when you jump out of a plane, you probably wouldn't go skydiving." 

Needless to say, Cannon doesn't feel good about those odds. 
See more after the jump!!!

60d1568ffb19

"There's like a 50/50 chance of a marriage working. If it didn't work out for you the first time, and you still survived it, you probably shouldn't do it again," he adds. 

When asked if he thinks he'd ever tie the knot a second time, Cannon answers, "I highly doubt it." 

762e568ffb28

After six years of marriage to Carey, with whom he welcomed their twins – Moroccan and Monroe, now 4 – Cannon filed for (the soon to be final) divorce from the R&B singer, after sources told PEOPLE the pair had been living apart for months.

309d568ffb20

Despite his feelings about marriage, Cannon, a self-described "hopeless romantic," tells the magazine that he still believes in love, but has trouble letting people in. 

"I've rarely let people that close to me. A lot of it comes with me having trust issues," he says. "I've been that way since grade school. I don't trust many people. Who knows where I'll be when I'm 60. At 35, I'm not even looking to be in a relationship."


9f8a568ffb24

Credit~Culled from People's Magazine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts