Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Caitlyn Is On The Cover Of The Advocate And Says She's Not A Spokesperson For The Transgender Community!!!

adv1083_cover_x750d

Former man(Bruce Jenner) turned woman(Caitlyn Jenner), covers the latest issue of LGBT magazine, The Advocate. In the magazine, Caitlyn, the popular transgender woman speaks on his/her journey into transgender family and the criticism she suffered along the way. He also makes it clear that he is not the spokesperson for the transgender community. Here is what she said....

"The media has kind of labelled me as the spokesperson for the transgender community. That's not the case. I am only a spokesperson for my own journey. After that, I know nothing. Am I learning a lot? Absolutely, I'm just trying to do my best, that's all"

See more photos after the jump!!!

cait01x750d
cait2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts