Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo Goes Back To School At 77!!!



Wow! what is your excuse? If OBJ can do it, you can do it also.........At 77-years of age, ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo returns to school. The elder statesman formally enroll today at the Open University where he will be working towards getting a PHD, by first getting a Masters and then the higher degree...way to go sir!!!

Speaking on going back to school, the elder sate man said.....

."I'm going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavor of life, I always aspired to something new in my farm. I do that in my international activities. I do it in my writings. I do it in the improvement of my academic works, which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith" 

On how he intends to juggle studying with being a statesman with a lot of international engagement, he said......."Fortunately the Open University is flexible enough and I will definitely be able to cope. I was able to cope when I did the Post Graduate. I was also busy during that period."

Go ahead sir! #Commendable.....#TotallyInspiring

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts