Sponsored Ads

Friday, September 19, 2014

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria, Says He Was Never Hill!!!





The National leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), Alhaji Hammed Bola Tinubu arrived Nigeria from London Thursday night declaring that he was hale and hearty.

Speaking on his arrival at the executive landing strip of Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, Nigeria, Tinubu said that he was never sick before he traveled or at anytime during his trip.

See more after the jump!!!




There have been speculations about his health and the politician has put all that to rest......

"I am as fit as a fiddle. There was nothing wrong before I left the Country. We had Osun gubernatorial election and I'd planned a long vacation and some other research assignment in the political arena. It was to learn from people who had experienced the development of opposition parties in the past.






"I don't have to disclose to people my vacation location. But it was very shocking and sad that there were speculations about my health. This is a sign of lack of trust people have for leadership in this Country.


"When I had the knee problem,  I disclosed to Nigerians that I was going for a knee surgery and I came back. Even then, they started peddling rumor. I don't know whether some people deliberately insinuate that I have a medical problem. It seem like a deliberate falsehood to me. It is all lies.

"There was no day that I had the need for even Panadol since I left this Country for this trip. I was very busy, reading and talking to people of great intelligence that I believed I could gain from politically"





In response to those who said he was critically hill, he said...."May God Almighty forgive them for they don't know what they are doing. I wish them all they wish for me"

On the State of the Nation, Tinubu reiterated that the answer to Nigeria's woes is ouster of the People's Democratic Party (PDP). "The entire nation has lost it's trust in the ruling party"

"It is a challenging times and we have to be very careful. The APC has all the ingredients to save Nigeria and we shall save our dear Country"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts