Sponsored Ads

Monday, January 6, 2020

Fast And Rising Nollywood Actress Jennifer Omole Dies At 33!!!

Jennifer Omole

Barely a week into the New Year, the Nigerian Film Industry Nolywood has been hit by a tragedy with the death of a fast rising Nollywood actress, Jennifer Omole.

The 33-year old reportedly passed in Spain on the 3rd of January and was buried the next evening in Vilarejo de Salvanes, Madrid. 

Fellow Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo shared the news of Jennifer's passing on an Instagram post on Sunday. Sharing a photo of a burning candle in tribute to her friend, Ogbodo wrote.....On 3rd January My Dearest Friend @jenniferomole Passed On. I’m Hurting Deep In My Heart but Only God Knows Best. Pls Say A Rest In Peace Prayer for My Girl 🙏🙏🙏.
.
#tribute
#jenniferomole
#restinpeace

See more after the jump!!!

Omole’s manager, Eddyjoe Benson also paid a tribute to the actress with a Facebook writing: “I Don’t Know What To Say…. Or Write. I Wanna Say Rest In Peace (RIP) My Boss, Jennifer Omole. Working with you made me realize that there are still good people out there. Working with you gave me the level of exposure on how to sell movies to Africa Magic etc…Rest on I can’t question God” 
Prior to her demise, Omole was a member of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Spain chapter. The late actress spent most of her time in Spain where she was based, although her friends revealed that she recently moved to the United Kingdom where she premiered her film, “Stolen Vow.”
Stolen Vow also had Spain ad Switzerland premieres and had Ogbodo and the late actress as executive producers. Omole appeared in other films including a lead role in ‘Adamu and Eva’, a film shot in Spain.

1 comment:

  1. Are you in anyway having difficulties in family, having issues with marital affairs, well i am here to let the world know how i came in contact with Dr. IZOYA, early this year, i was diagnosed of prostrate cancer and a fibroid, i kept on living with the sickness in me and this lead to a miscarriage while i was pregnant, this brought alot problems to my family and marriage, along the line, my husband said he could not continue with the marriage because we have been to soo many medical institutions not knowing my case was a spiritual one. My husband left me, on my search on how i could get him back, i came across Dr. IZOYA whom i explained my problems to, and he made a powerful charm and promised to help me, i did all the things he asked and after some days i got a call from hospital to come for my medical reports, when i got there, i was diagnosed and behold i have no medical problems anymore, same day i got a text from my EX begging if he could return home. What a double blessings and with excitement i drop his email for those facing spiritualism, so he can be of great help... drizayaomosolution@gmail.com, contact him and see.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts