Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Rapper, T.I. Smiles In Mugshot After Getting Arrested In Front Of The Gated Community Where He Lives!!!

Rapper, T.I. smiles in mugshot after getting arrested in front of the gated community where he lives

Who the heck smiles for a police mugshot?.....lmao!!!

Rapper T.I was arrested earlier today outside the gated community where he resides in Stockbridge, GA after an altercation with a security officer.
According to the Henry County Sheriff's office, T.I was cited on misdemeanor charges of simple assault, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.
The rapper whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr was reportedly trying to get to his house at about 4am Wednesday morning but didn't have his keys, this raised a red-flag with the onsite security who refused him entry. Things got heated and the police were called to the scene. T.I has since been released on bail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts