Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Singer Angie Stone Arrested And Charged With Domestic Aggravated Assault!!!



R&B singer, Angie Stone(53) was arrested Monday in Atlanta, GA for domestic aggravated assault against her 30-year old daughter. According to multiple reports, the singer told Dekalb police, her daughter, Diamond, punched her in the face. She then said she defended herself with a metal stand, but it "accidentally" hit Diamond in the face, knocking out her front teeth...



The fight reportedly continued until a family friend eventually stepped in. Diamond was said to have told the police that the argument started when Angie started b***hing about her not cleaning up after her children, and it all went 'left' from there.

Ms Stone was charged with aggravated assault. Her daughter was also arrested but was later released without being charged...Really?....

As a woman with African blood in me, I think her child ought to have been charged also for putting her hand on her mother....#JustSaying!!!

You know, this is some BS. She's 30 and leaving in her mama's house with her children? I mean, for real! If the reasoning is true....Is it wrong to ask her daughter to clean up after her children? Did Diamond really have to punch her mom for that? Isn't that what mom's do (redirect their children)? This just sounds a little personal to me. I am not going to punch anyone, let alone my mother, because she asked me to clean up my own mess. It's just ridiculous. If she was my daughter, I would have knocked her teeth out too....Smh!!!

Comments please!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts