Sponsored Ads

Monday, March 23, 2015

Nigerian Actress, Halima Abubakar Lay Claims To Starting The Color Blocking Fashion Trend!!!

rsz_halimaabubakarcolourblocking_that1960chickcom

Hehehe, orishi-rishi osisko Nigerian limited!!!......Everybody wants  to claim relevance at all cost.....
Controversial Nigerian actress Halima Abubakar says she is the originator of the color blocking fashion trend.....really girl?....Abeg, make I hear word jare!

Speaking with Punch newspaper, Halima who is no stranger to criticism for always being on the wrong side of fashion has this to say......

"I am definitely a trendsetter. I'm eccentric and weird in my style. Sometimes, i don't get it right but i am happy with the result. I am always glad that I'm not copying anyone. In-fact, people copy me. When I started color blocking, it was just for the fun of it and not because I did not know that I should not have more than three colors on my outfit"

Halima dear, please, have a seat. You are talking and doing too much. Let me school you a little bit.
Color blocking is when you wear multiple solid colors in one outfit and that trend has been around way before your parents got together. The trend started way back in the '50s through the emergence of Pop art that pushed America into the acceptance of vibrancy and the manufactured structure. The fashion trend became very popular in the 60s and made it through the '70s. Since then the trend has reappeared over the years in various forms. To say that you who I believe was born in the '80s started this trend is totally laughable...smchhh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts