Sponsored Ads

Friday, December 5, 2014

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In The Latest Edition Of Abbyke Domina's Celebrity Shoot!!!

Mercy-Aigbe-Gentry-The-Celebrity-Shoot-that1960chick.com.jpg

Beautiful and talented Nollywood (Yoruba movie) actress, Mercy Aigbe is the latest celebrity to star on Abbyke Domina's celebrity shoot. The actress who looked absolutely flawless in the photos also took time to talk about her style and what fashion means to her.

Check out her interview and more photos after the jump!!!




Mercy-Aigbe-Gentry-The-Celebrity-Shoot-2.jpg


What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion to me is a way of expressing yourself through your outward appearance. Loking stylish and trendy.

Who is an African woman?
An African woman is beautiful inside/out, a strong woman who is perfect in her imperfections.

How do you dress--according to you mood or trends?
Where I'm going to matters. And at times I go with trends, and at times my mood influences my dressing.

What was your worst fashion day?
The day I saw a picture of me on a red carpet where my bra strap showed. I was embarrassed.


Mercy-Aigbe-Gentry-The-Celebrity-Shoot-3
Mercy-Aigbe-Gentry-The-Celebrity-Shoot-4
Mercy-Aigbe-Gentry-The-Celebrity-Shoot-3.jpg
Mercy-Aigbe-Gentry-The-Celebrity-Shoot-5

My goodness! That face though.....#Flawless!

photo credit ~ DJK Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts