Sponsored Ads

Monday, October 22, 2018

It's Another One! Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Third Set Of Twins In Eight Months!!!


The Alaafin and his four young wives


At 80-years of age, the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, is still living 'the life'. After welcoming two sets of twin babies a week apart in February, the first class king. who is married to seven women has again welcomed another set by another of his young wives, Queen Aanu, bringing the total to 3 set of twins withing the span of 8-months. Woww! This is one busy 80-year old. Literally. (You know, busy, as in busy in the "oza" room...lol).  Power to you grandpa, you are THE MAN.

Queen Aanu broke the news on her Instagram page with a throw-back photo of her baby bump and a photo of the twins. She captioned it thus....

Oh Lord! Who am I that you are mindful of, your love is unconditional, I praise your name baba, for it is not by my power nor by might but by your grace. I can’t contain this happiness , thank you Lord for your faithfulness. Welcome my Prince and Princess. Wonderful bundles of joy, I still can’t believe that I’m now a mother. Thank you Lord for this blessings. I pray that may the peace of God dwell with us. Pls join me to thank this gracious God.
#Iamnowamother
#Mothertoaboyandagirl
#Isaboyandagirl
#PrinceandPrincess
#Iyaibeji
#bundlesofjoy
👗_@curpcake_creation
💄_ @oteniaramakeovers ðŸ“·_@biyiadeleke
Hair_ @Chelsdom
See photos after the jump!!!




Congratulations to the king and his family as they continue to win in these ongoing twin-baby-producing exercise. Aint mad at you sir.
May God bless the mother and the babies. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts