Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Glenn Weiss Wins Best Emmy Moment With Proposal To His Girlfriend!!!***VIDEO***

Image result for glenn weiss proposes to girlfriend at the emmys

One beautiful moment from the Emmy Awards that we didn't see coming was when Outstanding Directing for a Variety Special Emmy winner Glenn Weiss proposed to his girlfriend Jan Svendsen in the middle of his acceptance speech.

"Jan, you are the sunshine in my life" he said

"And mom was right, don't ever let go of your sunshine. You wonder why I don't like to call you my girlfriend?  Because I want to call you my wife"

The crowd erupted into cheers and a stunned Svendsen made her way onto the stage, where Weiss got down on one knee and gave her his mother's ring.....(How sweet)!

"I want to put this ring that my mom wore on your finger in front of all these people and in front of my mom and your parent watching from above" he said "Will you marry me?

And she said YES!

Check out the video of the precious moment after the jump!!!



Such a beautiful moment,Weiss....Well done! And if there was an Emmy for Best Show Moment, you would win that too....lol.
Congratulations to you and Jan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts