Sponsored Ads

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Oscars2018: My Girl, Sandra Bullock Sparkles On The Red Carpet!!!

Image result for Sandra Bullock at the oscar 2018

If you knew me well, then you already know that I am a Sandra Bullocks fanatic. I really think I am her greatest fan on planet earth. She is a fellow Texan and hands down my all time favorite Hollywood's finest.

Ms. Bullocks rarely hit the red carpet these days but when she does, it's for Hollywood's biggest night of the year......The Oscars!
Sunday night, the actress Sparkled....literally! The 53-year old (yeah, you heard me! 53!), took our breath away in a halter-style Louis Vuitton gown embellished with sparkles and sequins. The star who won the Academy Awards for Best Actress for her starring role in the "Blind Side" is one of the presenters tonight and definitely one of our best dressed for tonight also.

See another photo after the jump!!!

Image result for Sandra Bullock at the oscar 2018

I just love me some Sandy y'all....This is what 53 looks like. Are you kidding me? The dress, the hair, the make-up and the clutch....everything is on point, but wait, did I forget to mention the body? #Banging!
 #TexasBelle TexasTalent #TexasStrong #MWC #AllDayEveryDay........It's a southern thing....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts