Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Kevin Hart Is On The Cover Of ESSENCE Magazine's June 2017 Edition!!!



The "unstoppable" Kevin Hart is on the cover of Essence Magazine's June issue. In it, the funny man talks family, faults and the future in this year's men's issue.

Since rising to fame, there isn't a day, month or year that goes by without the mention of Kevin Hart's name. Whether he is starring in a new blockbuster like "Ride Along" with Ice Cube or "Central Intelligence" with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson; touring the world with his sold-out comedy show, like his latest..."What Now"; is on TV screen on BET's Real Husbands of Hollywood; or filling your social media timeline with love and dad's goal alongside wife, Eniko an children, Heaven and Hendrix (with e new little one), the 37-year old comedic phenom is truly unstoppable.

Gracing the June cover of Essence, Harts takes time from his jam packed schedule to break down his keys to success......

"If I'm not in production, if I'm not filming then I'm in my office," he says. "If I'm not doing that, we're touring. If I'm not touring, I'm working on stand-up for the next tour. It's just kind of non-stop for me. But I'm systematic. I believe in a schedule; I believe in a routine. I think the more you stay true to your routine, the more you'll see results."

See more after the jump!!!




Gracing the June cover of Essence, Harts takes time from his jam packed schedule to break down his keys to success.....As if his resume wasn't long enough already, the Philadelphia native is adding author to his long list of achievements----his memoir, I cant Make This Up: Life lessons, will debut later this year.
 His life's lesson, he admits, have given him perspective on being a better father and an even better husband......"My biggest disappointment when I was a kid was when Dad said, 'We're going to such and such,' and I remember just being in that window and he never showed up that day," he recalled of his once-drug addicted father. "You know, your heart was set on going out with Dad and then you end up not doing anything. Those moments of expectations where you end up being let down as a kid were very tough for me. That's why I think today I am so adamant about doing what I say with my two kids."

With his 3rd child on the way, it's clear 2018 will be unstoppable for the funny man.

 "The success I now have and that I see myself gaining is all me competing with me, wanting to become the best version of me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts