Sponsored Ads

Friday, February 17, 2017

Why Is The Seat Empty?





Tonto Dikeh and Churchill, please, make we hear word, abeg!
This is not even cute. Why do you two feel like it's okay to put your one year old in the middle of your mess?
 Oh lawddd, let me stop and just tell the stupid story...lol

 Ok, two days back. Tonto Dikeh's hubby, Olakunle Churchill said he's trying to get 'Exclusive access' to his son. And here was what he said to Toast Magazine.....

"Oh! My son, I sure miss him so much. I have planned a worthwhile birthday party for him with friends and family members but it's sad to say that all effort to reach him proved abortive,  and this is affecting my business and emotions, The mum won't pick calls and the nanny,Our son has been with the mother and not at home for now.  I truly, should not be granting this interview if this is all about my family. Am very optimistic that the family will unite together for King Andrea birthday even though channels to reach my wife is temporarily off"

Today, his son, King Andre turns One and he just shared a photo of an empty seat to wish him happy birthday. The post is generating questions and reactions from his followers.
See adorable photo of King Andre and more after the jump!!!

AndreChurchillTontoDikehSon_that1960chick




Let me add my two cents again. Tonto Dikeh, biko let the man see his son jare!
And you, Mr Obasanjo, Mr Churchill or whatever your name is, be a man and handle your business...everything doesn't have to be shared on the internet.
My goodness! You two need to have some dignity......The kid is only a year old...stop using him to stay in the news....PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts