Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Angelina Jolie Files For Divorce From Brad Pitt After 12-Years Together!!!

Image result for brad pitt and angelina jolie together
My goodness!!! I really had faith in these two but I guess that's Hollywood marriages for you!

Hmmmm! Actress Angelina Jolie has reportedly filed for divorce from Brad Pitts after 12-years and six children together...This breaks my heart!

According to TMZ which first reported the story, the actor and director cited irreconcilable differences as cause for the split. The power couple have been together since 2005 and married in 2014.
Jolie has reportedly asked for physical custody of all six children, with Pitt allowed visitation rights. She is not asking for spousal support....

“I am very saddened by this, but what matters most now is the well-being of our kids. I kindly ask the press to give them the space they deserve during this challenging time.”....She is said

The date of the separation is listed as September 15th.

We wish them well...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts