Sponsored Ads

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Stephanie Coker Looks Amazing In Her 1960s Inspired Look For Zazaii!!!

Stephanie X ZAZAII (2)


To kick off Zazii's influence-r series, TV presenter Stephanie Coker time traveled back to the '60s to bring us some gorgeous outfits for the shoot.
 
Zazii is a Nigerian high end retailer, who deals on contemporary and high quality ready to wear men and women's outfits as well as accessories. Speaking about her personal style the, MTV Base Africa presenter had this to say......
"I have been asked this question a few times and I have always said, fresh, vibrant, quirky and edgy. now, I know how to describe my style by just using one word. VERSATILE. I love experimenting with bold colors and prints. I really don't like to conform to (style) norms. I have a weakness for comfortable clothes and that often means leaving the house in slippers, shorts and a white tee "

See more photos after the jump!!!
Stephanie X ZAZAII (4)
Stephanie X ZAZAII (3)
Stephanie X ZAZAII (6)
Stephanie X ZAZAII

I love the look. What do you all think? Sound off here people, we love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts