Sponsored Ads

Thursday, November 12, 2015

"I've Never Loved Anyone The Way I Loved Hime" A Tearful Christina Milian Says About Her Ex, Lil Wayne!!!



Singer Christina Milian allowed cameras to document her break-up with rapper Lil Wayne on her reality show 'Christina Milian Turned Up"…' A tearful Chritina had this to say...., 
"I've never loved anyone the way that I love Wayne, not even my ex-husband. I've never loved anyone the way that I love him. I've never had anyone understand me the way that he has." 
Oma se o.....all these fine babes and their 'bad boy' rapper boyfriends! See the Lil Wayne wen dey break woman heart self...shior!

Keep your head up Chrissy.....Time is the healer of all wounds. Another one will come your way that will have you looking back and asking the question...What the hell was I  thinking pitching tent with that lil (literally) man?.....Pele!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts