Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Uganda's Ugliest Man Becomes Daddy EIGHT Times Over!!!



A Uganda man said to be the ugliest of them all has become a dad for the EIGHT time. Godfrey Baguma, popularly known as Sebabi---which means the "Ugliest of them all" suffers from a rare medical condition that caused him to have a distinctive look. The 47-year old who married his second wife, 30-years old Kate Namanda in 2013 shares six children with her. and also has two other children from his former marriage.

Speaking to KFM, Sebabi said of his first wife:
"I caught her cheating with another man and I assured her our relationship was over. She liked me because of my money, but people kept telling her that she could do better, so she started eloping with another man"

See more after the jump!!!

 


Sebabi got luck again, through his aunt he met and married Nemanda who was 18 at the time and this is what he said about wife number two...

"I stayed with her for four years before people knew where she was. I didn't want them to see me until we had a child, because they would definitely advise her to leave me. She left me when she was six month pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later. I told her I didn't choose to look the way I do and that if she feels I am a burden, she's free to leave me" 

Well, Nemanda, didn't leave, she stayed with him and in 2013 they had a wedding that put his hometown of Kyazanga in the Lwengo District of Uganda at a stand still. Guest at the wedding reportedly payed 4,000 Uganda shillings (About 70p) to attend the reception and see the woman Sebabi married. according to MirrorUk.

Sebabi, a former cobbler has now found interesting ways to use his unique features to make a living. He makes appearances at event in Uganda as the country's ugliest man and people pay to see what he looks like. He has now launched a music career but says he doesn't want to go on stage for people to just stare at him.

Hmmmm.....Bless your heart Sebabi! You are right, "you didn't choose to look the way you do" and everyone deserve a chance at HAPPINESS! Congratulations to you on the birth of your child. May God bless your home! WE WISH YOU WELL.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts