Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Miley Cyrus Talks Bisexuality And More On Paper Magazine!!!

Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 08.17.46

This chic is one heck of a troubled kid and my heart goes out to her. All of these crazy behavior is to me, a sign of a young woman crying for help. I hope she gets one before it's too late.
Yesterday, we published an article about the 22-year old posing nude with a pig and slathering in mud, on the cover of Paper magazine. Check it out here if you missed it
Oh well, more outrageous photos are out as promised by the magazine and she's full on starkers! In the photos, Miley can be seen with dribs and drabs of body paints strategically covering her bits---contorting in yoga-like poses that showed off her trim figure, belly button piercing and tattoos.

See more photos and what she revealed to the magazine after the jump!!!

  miley_papermagazine_6

My goodness! what the hell happened to our beloved Hannah Montana?
Although, she has a great relationship with her dad, country singer, Billy Ray Cyrus and mom, Letitia Jean "Tish" Finley Cyrus, she refers to them in the interview as "conservative-ass motherf**kers. Cyrus calls her dad "cool hippie psycho freak" and her mom, a "super cosmic, complete optimist, the f**king cheerleader of the universe. 

She considers her gender identification to be fluid, saying...."I don't relate to being boy or girl"
And went on to reveal that she came out as bisexual to her mom at the age of 14. Hear her....

"I remember telling her I admire women in a different way. And she asked me what that meant. And i said, I love them. I love them like I love boys. And it was so hard for her to understand. She didn't want me to be judged and she didn't want me to go to hell. But she believes in me more than she believes in any god. I just asked for her to accept me. And she has" 




The "Wrecking Ball" singer, says that she is open to anything and anyone sexually.....

"I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that is legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult--anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. i don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl"

Really girl? You are not making sense at all, but what's my own?.......The singer admits she's had romantic entanglement with women that were just as serious as the ones (Liam Hemsworth, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Nick Jonas) that ended up in Us Weekly. "I've had that" she admits, "But people never really looked at it, and I never brought it into the spotlight"



miley_papermagazine_8

Talking about helping the homeless, she said......

"I can't by in my f**king Porsche and not f**king do something. I see it all day: people in their Bentleys and their Rolls and their Ubers, driving past these Vets who have fought for our country, or these young women who have been r*ped. i was doing a show two nights ago, and I was wearing butterfly n*pple pasties and butterfly wings. i am standing there with my tits out, dressed like a butterfly. How the f**k is that fair? How am I so lucky? 

Grrrhhh! Have a seat Miley. You are talking crazy. The only nice thing you have said so far, is doing something about the homeless Vets and abused women.....I don't understand you at all, but I be praying for you.....You are definitely going to need it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts