Sponsored Ads

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Women Shave Heads In Support Of Friend With Cancer, Then Learn She Was Lying!!!


Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 07.51.34


OMG!!!! Things people do for attention...help us Lord!!!

How can you use your own mouth to proclaim negativity into your life all for the sake of getting attention? Well, it turns out, that's what 25-year old Meghan did. She told her friends and family that she went to the doctor and had been diagnosed with incurable cancer, Her very devastated stepmother, immediately set up a fundraising page that attracted $5,000 in donation to fight the disease, Her close friends showed support and solidarity by shaving their head and getting matching tattoos, only to find out that she was lying. She had no cancer. She was just craving attention!!!
Really girl!......I'm going to pray for you.....cause, you're going to need it!!!.....

Meghan kept this lie going for over a year. She just recently sat down with Dr Phil and gave the reason for her cancer lie......

"I think one day, I was in a very dark place and I didn't feel like I had that unconditional love or support, and I wanted it. The thought process was just that I wanted someone to pay attention"


              PLEASE! WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts