Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Tracee Ellis Ross Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree!!!

Embedded image permalink

Congratulations to actress, model, comedian, producer and TV host, Tracee Ellis Ross, who can now add Dr. to the beginning of her name. The star of ABC's Black-kish was awarded Honorary degree of Doctor of Fine Arts by her Alma Mater, Brown University(Class of '94) on Sunday, May the 24th.
A very grateful T-Murdah took to her Instagram account to share the good news, typing......

"Well, I am officially Dr. Ross. This was HUGE to be honored this way by my Alma Mater @BrownU. I know this is not a real Doctorate but I am humbled by this moment. #BrownUniversity #HonoraryDegree #Excited #Humbled #Moved"

See more photos after the jump!!!


screen_shot_20150525_at_8



Ms Ross was the youngest and only person of colored that was honored this year. Congratulations dear. I know mom, Diana Ross is super-proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts