Sponsored Ads

Monday, February 23, 2015

Photos From Rhianna's Surprise Birthday Bash!!!

rihanna-birthday-bash-1

Singer Rhianna turned 27 on the 20th of Feb., 2015. The day started with her shooting a music video, and later ended with her record label, Roc Nation, throwing her a surprise birthday bash with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry in attendance.

To honor her mom, RiRi took to her Instagram page to share the significance of her 27th birthday. Here is what she wrote:

"27-years ago my mother gave birth to her first child at the tender age of 27! Life is never a piece of birthday cake, but I feel special that I was chosen by my father in heaven to make it here! And each year that goes by I am more grateful! Everyday we wake up, means we get another chance at life...to leave what we've learned, and to discover even more, to be good to other people and to know that you are a part of their smile! I cherish these days, and I pray that God will spare my life to see many more! #Feb20

See more photos after the jump!!!



rihanna-birthday-bash-2
rihanna-birthday-bash-8
rihanna-birthday-bash-7
rihanna-birthday-bash-6
rihanna-birthday-bash-5
rihanna-birthday-bash-4
rihanna-birthday-bash-3

Happy birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts