Sponsored Ads

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Meet Josephine Agwu, A True Face Of Honesty: Airport Cleaner on N7, 800 A Month Salary Returned N12-Million Found In Restroom!!!



Who said there are no honest Nigerians? Permit me to introduce you to a lady named Josephine Agwu, a cleaner at Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos, Nigeria. She is one heck of a rare breed!!!
According to Tribune, Ms Agwu, a cleaner at the Airport who earns N7, 800, equivalent of $38.00 a month returned N12-Million cash which she had found in one of the airport restroom she had been cleaning to the rightful owner. The lady said, she had no doubt whatsoever about returning  the huge cash. This is what she said....

"If I had taken what doesn't belong to me, God will punish me. I am content with my N7,800 monthly salary. It was not my money. I believe when it pleases God, He will bless the work of my hands and will make me rich"

What a lady!!!
This is the second time Josephine has reportedly found money while cleaning the restrooms and returned it. When she returned the N12-Million, she was given $50 by the owner but on hearing the story which immediately went viral on the internet, The Lagos State House of Assembly has reportedly invited her to be honored and duly compensated for her honesty when the house resumes from their month long recess.
Bless your heart woman! You could have easily pocketed the cash and walk away from your low earning cleaning job, but you chose to display class, dignity, contentment and a heart of God thereby putting a new spin on the term "A good name is better than silver and gold" I admire you!.....#AShiningExampleOfHonesty #GodBlessYou #WeNeedMorePeopleLikeYouInTheWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts